Posts tagged cravings
Posts tagged cravings
I miss being pregnant!
I don’t want another baby for at least a few years, but I seriously miss having a baby in my tummy. The wiggles and kicks. And all the excitement that comes with growing a baby inside you! One of the most exciting and emotional 9 months I have ever experienced, and id do it all again!
But I had a pretty easy pregnancy. No morning sickness. I just craved pizza and fruit all the time. I didnt have to have a reason for anything… Just because im pregnant! ;) And I didn’t even really show until I was like 35 weeks. Which made me sad because I wanted a huge baby belly! Oh well. Haha. Done ranting. Just missing being pregnant!
I made myself a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. It was super yummy.
I use dill pickle, but I’ve heard of people using sweet pickles or bread and butter pickles. I need to try it with different pickles. :)
I wonder if just a plain peanut butter sandwich with a side of dill pickle flavored potato chips would be just as good?!
Typical pregnancy craving, huh?
… I’m so happy we had some in the fridge. I think I’m out of the pizza craving stage. Now, it’s orange juice.
Oh man. I want chocolate ice cream.
Like, super duper chocolatey-chocolate ice cream.
At the beginning of my pregnancy, i craved cherries. After a few weeks of craving them, i stopped finding them in stores (this was back in Jan/Feb). Maybe they went out of season or something…
BUT i found cherries at Kroger tonight, and i was a happy girl! Without my WIC voucher though, i would’ve paid $13 for 1.98lbs of cherries (how ridiculous is that?!) but i only ended up paying the difference, which was just a couple dollars. But still! $6.99 a pound?! :( I can buy a WHOLE watermelon for $5! I may just have to start settling for my other fruit cravings. Watermelon, raspberries, and strawberries. :)
So, because of my stupid pizza cravings, i want to start making my own pizza, that i think will end up being healthier than just buying a pizza. Arnold Pocket Thins, ive heard, are great for making pita pocket pizzas and is low in calories! Plus, i can avoid grease and all that when making these! Pepperoni, low fat cheese, sauce, and mushrooms! Yum!
Going to the store tomorrow. :)
Here are some things i want to do after baby Amelia gets here:
1. Get a gym membership. I’m sure like all mothers, we are at our heaviest when pregnant vs pre-pregnancy. Ive always been a chunkier lady, but after gaining 30 pounds so far with this pregnancy, I’m ready to get this weight off, plus some. :) Weight Watchers, here i come!
2. Get a base tan. I don’t even want to be SUPER tan. I just want to be tan enough to not be considered grossly pale. :P My face tans quickly, but not the rest of me!
3. Whiten my teeth! I know you aren’t supposed to use whitening strips while pregnant, so that’s why i have been holding off on it.
4. Eat healthier. I know i can be doing this now. But its so hard to resist the ridiculous cravings i have been having. Especially when they are doughnuts and pizza. At least i have been craving fruits too!
5. TMI! Have lovin’s with my boyfriend. :) Its been a while. I think its a lie when people say you want it more while pregnant. I am never in the mood. My body hurts all the time, so that doesn’t help.
I have my weekly check up tomorrow :) I hope things are okay! We’ll see if i have dilated any more.
String cheese, cheese ravioli, stuffed crust cheese pizza… Want.